This association focuses on a set of three audiences. Each comprised of an elite group.
- Large ERP Value added Resellers and Vendors with the ITA Consultants and Reseller track.
- CIOs/CTOs in industry particularly those people managing the technology decisions at the largest consulting firms in the world with their Internal Technology Leaders - ITL Track.
- Managed Service Providers and Information Services, Information Technology specialists with the ITA Infrastructure and Managed Services Providers track
This year the conference is in Salt Lake City and I would love to be there, but alas I am now in a different audience. Still my time with ITA over the last 10 years has been invaluable so I am sharing the secret. The small group automosphere and the shared information from some of the best, most profitable minds in the business is priceless.
To get more information, the below is a little bit more on the bundled content.
You know you can count on getting a great deal of valuable insight (and help) from your peers during all the network time you’ll have at the meeting, but we also have sessions that should provide immediate take home value as well:
For Consultants and Resellers – 2 full CR tracks.
- The Cloud and How To Make It Work For You. This multi-session “deep dive” will give you a strategic overview of the dynamics of SaaS and Cloud based Computing, insight from a panel of SaaS vendor members, and the benefit of the real world experiences of a panel of members with SaaS based practices.
- Reenergizing Yourself, Your Business, and Your Top People
- Business Changes around Taxes, Health Care, and SBA Incentives
- Emerging Opportunities – with emphasis on adding more services to your existing client base and changing clients perceptions of your value and role in their world.
- Social Media - Member Survey Results
- And more
For Infrastructure and Managed Services Providers – 1 complete ITC track
- Legal and Licenses Complexities with MSP and Hosting Services
- 2010 SharePoint and Internal Use Portals
- Security Issues Surrounding Apple and Droid based Devices
- New Technologies and Ways to Improve The Practice – a panel discussion of ideas and tools that are making a difference.
- And more
For Internal Technology Leaders – 2 ITL tracks.
- The Firm of the Future – two sessions, one reflecting Gartner’s view on how Professional Services firms will work in the future, and a second on the ways that the roles within IT will change as a result.
- A 6 Sigma look at the CPA Practice – a case study look at the work being done at McGladrey
- Integrating Apple and Droid Devices – a panel on the different policies and practices members are adopting.
- CCH and Thomson Roadmap updates
- HTML5 vs SilverLight vs Flash
- Windows 7 – Lessons Learned To date
- Portals and Client Stickiness Initiatives
- Email and Document Retention – a panel look at different policies and practices.
- Enterprise Data Management – what the mergers might mean to you.
- And more
Plus, two great Keynote Sessions – one that will humor and energize you, and the other that will teach you essential success readiness skills. And of course, the famous Monday night dinner party, which we think will be especially fun and entertaining this year!
The Fall Collaborative meeting is ITA’s signature event - Don’t miss it!
In addition to the details in the attached “brochure”, we will be sending emails over the next 2-3 weeks introducing you to our newest ITA members, and the speakers who will provide great added value to the ITA community. We encourage you to learn more about them before the meeting, and then to meet with them at the Vendor Reception Party on Sunday night the 7th.
See you there – Ron and Jo Ann